Utility Information

Water & Sanitary Sewer Lines

Water and sanitary service lines are owned and maintained by Special Districts. 

View these maps to find out what Water District and Sanitation District you live in.


Xcel Energy

Xcel Energy maintains the City Street Lights. To report a street light outage, you may call the City’s Operations Division at (303) 205-7600. The information will be forwarded to Xcel Energy.

The number to report an outage direct to Xcel Energy is (800) 895-4999. At the menu, select option one (to report an electrical outage). On the next menu, select option two (to report a street light outage).

Xcel Energy Website

Contact Information