Application Forms & Requirements

Municipal Contractor License: 

ROW Construction: 

Site Grading: 
A Grading Permit is required for all operations not associated with a Building Permit which disturb an area of one (1) acre or more in size, or where disturbed areas are less than one (1) acre and such operations are part of a larger common plan of development larger than one (1) acre in size.

Block Party:

NOTE: Policy has changed beginning in 2010
Please note that we have updated the Street Closure Request to an online form.